At noon, on Christmas Day (Monday, December 25th), join other Cinemapolitans for a special Thai brunch and movie to benefit the theater’s Annual Fund.
Your $50 ticket, which must be purchased by December 21, will include admission to one of the five movies at the theatre as well as a delicious assortment of food from Tamarind.
Tickets available NOW at the box office.
ONLY 75 SEATS AVAILABLE! CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT.
Films screening that day will include:
(complete list of films announced 12/18)
Menu from Tamarind:
- Thai Spring Rolls
- Crispy Vegetables
- Naam Sod w/Chicken (spice level 1)
- Spicy Basil w/Beef (spice level 1; gluten-free)
- Pepper & Garlic w/Beef
- Spicy Eggplant w/Tofu (vegetarian, spice level 1)
- Panang Curry w/Chicken (spice level 1)
- Pad Thai w/Chicken
- Green Curry w/Tofu (vegetarian, spice level 1)
- Pra Ram Long Song w/Tofu (vegetarian)
- Steamed White Rice (vegan)
($24 of each ticket may be considered a donation)