WELCOME BACK TO THE MOVIES
Bring your pod back to Cinemapolis for a private movie screening for up to 50 guests! Imagine snacking on popcorn, laughing with friends and family, and enjoying your favorite film in the privacy and comfort of your own auditorium.
Since Cinemapolis has returned to 7 days a week of public screenings, our Private Movie Party program will cease to have regularly scheduled showtimes available for purchase. We will continue to offer patrons theater rentals as an option, but the pricing and availability will be based on day of the week and time of day.
To determine availability of dates and times for your private party, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your party of up to 50 people gets one of our five screening rooms for up to 2.5 hours.
- You provide your favorite Blu-Ray or DVD for screening at least 48 hours in advance for testing and prep on our equipment.
Health & Safety Protocols:
- Masks must be worn at all times by guests and staff. Masks may only be removed while enjoying concessions in your seat inside the screening room.
- Party guests in the same pod may be seated closer than 6 feet inside the screening room, but attendees are asked to keep 6 feet of distance while interacting with staff.
- Improved air filtration and fresh air intake for each theater’s isolated HVAC system
- Frequent disinfection of “high touch” surfaces throughout the building
- Complete disinfection of each screening room before and after each use
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout the building
- New hands-free faucets, fixtures, and dispensers in all restrooms
FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY: Choose a title from the vaults of Ithaca Fantastik – a wild list of gonzo Blurays that will transport you back to the grind house. Each Ithaca Fantastik party will feature a custom curated pre-show presentation of classic trailers and promos hand picked by the iF crew!
CinemaSafe protocols will be strictly enforced. If you feel sick leading up to or on the day of your rental, simply contact us to reschedule your reservation. Please do NOT come to the theater if you do not feel well.